Shipping & FAQ
Credit Cards accepted via PayPal. We also will accept personal checks, payable to Moonflower Essentials. If paying by personal check your order will be shipped when the check clears. A $25 return check fee will be charged if your check is returned from your bank due to insufficient funds. Your credit card information will not be given to USPS or any other party.
Orders shipped within Denver will be taxed at 8.81% and all other orders in Colorado at 2.9%.
Shipping Method and Rates
When you place an order with Moonflower Essentials, you may receive an automated shipping notification from USPS or UPS. This email contains a tracking number for your package, shipping date, and/or estimated arrival date. We will not share your email address with any other party.
Shipping Rates are based on quantity of items ordered.
1-4 items ……… $10.50
5-14 items ……. $18.00
15-24 items ….. $24.00
25-50 items ….. $42.00
51 and over ….. free shipping
There is no minimum order necessary.
Shipping Delivery Times
Depending on the form of payment, you can expect your order to be shipped within 7 days. If paying by personal check, the check will need to clear the bank before your order can be shipped. If you would like an ETA on your order you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com to make pick-up arrangements. Expect your order to be ready within 7 days. For online orders, the shipping charge will be refunded back to you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about wholesale opportunities.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we will only accept returns for damaged or defective product caused by us. We must be contacted within 7 days of receipt of the order.
Email email@example.com and state the reason for the cancellation. If the order has already been shipped we are unable to refund your order.
Damages & Loss
Damage or loss incurred during shipment is the delivery company’s responsibility and claims must be properly filed with the delivering carrier. The customer must initiate damage or loss claims against the shipper, but we are available to assist you.
- Upon placing your order, you agree that Moonflower Essentials is not responsible for damages due to improper storage or use of its products.
- As with any product new to you, we recommend skin-testing on a small area of the body for allergies or sensitivity reactions. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- All products are for external use only.
- Descriptions of products are intended as guidelines only. Everyone is different. Effectiveness and aromas may vary from one person to the next.
- For reference, a typical shelf-life for Moonflower Essential products is 18 months. (Although it’s rarely an issue with these popular items!)
Please direct any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-246-7436.
Thank you for your order!